Learning AI/ML: Is University the best place to do it?
With many teaching resources available online, including reputable Machine Learning courses like the one on Coursera, people might be tempted to think that they can learn AI/ML by themselves, and they do not need a university degree to become a professional. Is it really the case? In this discussion with faculty members from UK and US we will try to find this out.
- AI edge engineer - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Pragmatic AI: An Introduction to Cloud-Based Machine Learning (Addison Wesley Data & Analytics): Gift, Noah: 9780134863863: Amazon.com: Books
- Introducing Microsoft and Udacity’s New Training Collaboration and the Machine Learning Scholarship Program for Microsoft Azure | Udacity
- Artificial Intelligence: Cloud and Edge Implementations (Online) | Oxford University Department for Continuing Education
- Imperial College London
- DevOps Engineer for Microsoft Azure Online Course (udacity.com)
- Data Scientist - Learn | Microsoft Docs
Other sessions from: Global AI Student Conference
Help! I can't find what I need.
We live in a world full of unstructured data, with data that is not easy to...Sammy Deprez
How to protect the oceans with AI and Open Source?
Surfrider Foundation Europe NGO has become a reference in the fight for the...Christopher Maneu