What is AI, and Why We Care
In this session, we will give a brief overview of the area of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as whole, and talk about why it is important for every student to learn the basics of AI/ML. We will also touch on why Microsoft believes in AI, and which Microsoft products are available to implement intelligent systems.
- Cognitive Services Home Page
- Draw your Cognitive Portrait with Python and Face API
- Further discussion on whether AI can be creative.
- Generate faces of non-existent people with GAN
- AI Business School
- Using Data Science Virtual Machines for PyTorch with Jupyter Learn Module
- Getting Started with Azure ML Blog Series
- Introduction to Azure video series, including great videos on Azure ML
- AI April full series of content:
- The Trouble with Bias
- Responsible AI Resources:
- AI Now 2019 report:
- Ethical Questions Idea: http://aka.ms/ethical-ai-questions
- Microsoft Learn Module: