Learning AI/ML: Is University the best place to do it?
With many teaching resources available online, including reputable Machine Learning courses like the one on Coursera, people might be tempted to think that they can learn AI/ML by themselves, and they do not need a university degree to become a professional. Is it really the case? In this discussion with faculty members from UK and US we will try to find this out.
- AI edge engineer - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Pragmatic AI: An Introduction to Cloud-Based Machine Learning (Addison Wesley Data & Analytics): Gift, Noah: 9780134863863: Amazon.com: Books
- Introducing Microsoft and Udacity’s New Training Collaboration and the Machine Learning Scholarship Program for Microsoft Azure | Udacity
- Artificial Intelligence: Cloud and Edge Implementations (Online) | Oxford University Department for Continuing Education
- Imperial College London
- DevOps Engineer for Microsoft Azure Online Course (udacity.com)
- Data Scientist - Learn | Microsoft Docs
Other sessions from: Global AI Student Conference
Introduction to Machine Learning and an overview of popular algorithms.
This session would be meant for both beginners and intermediate level stude...Annanya Vedala
Teaching your Models to play fair
It is very important to ensure fairness while building an AI system which...Rishit Dagli
PySpark : Combining Machine Learning & Big Data
With the ever increasing flow of data, comes the industry focus on how to...Ayon Roy
Anyone can AI with Azure Custom Vision
In this talk, we'll cover the basics of Azure's Custom Vision service....Locksley Kolakowski